Florida Adjuster License and Designation Program
PPIA - Florida's
The Florida Professional Property Insurance Adjuster (PPIA) Licensing and Designation Program allows students to apply for their Florida adjuster all-lines license (resident or nonresident) and be exempt from taking the state examination. This is an online course encompassing 40 hours of online work and passing the rigorous examination questions.
Florida recently combined the 5-20 and 6-20 license into a single license referred to as the 6-20.
This course has three primary objectives:
- Provide you with the information and knowledge necessary to understand the insurance industry and claims adjusting
- Prepare you to work in the insurance industry by helping you understand the roles and responsibilities each professional has and how the industry operates
- Offer you the opportunity to enter the property adjusting profession with the PPIA designation, which qualifies you to obtain your Florida "independent" or "company employee" adjuster all-lines license
About the Course
The PPIA course uses the most current eLearning technology available. It is designed to take advantage of the latest information posted on the Internet. Unlike many other training courses, the PPIA curriculum was designed by real-world insurance professionals with years of practical experience. The primary goal of the course is to help new insurance professionals get the information they need to be successful. The course uses examples and commentary based on the day-to-day experience of claims professionals.
The PPIA course is made up of 15 sections, each of which is followed by a section exam that contains an appropriate number of questions. You must score at least a 70% OVERALL to pass the course. You will take the tests online and receive immediate feedback on your current score.
The Florida Professional Property Insurance Adjuster (PPIA) Licensing and Designation Program is offered by MindCross Training in partnership with HurriClaim Training. The program is offered under the authority of Florida Statute §626.221 and with the support of the Florida Department of Financial Services. Completion of this certification program will exempt you from the Florida all-lines adjuster examination and secure your all-lines adjuster license. No state exam is required of applicants who successfully complete this course.
- Role of the Adjuster
- Insurance Concepts and Terminology
- Casualty and Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Automobile Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Marine Insurance
- Aviation Insurance
- Motor Vehicle Damage and Mechanical Breakdown
- Negotiation and Communication Skills
- Homeowners Policy
- Insurance Contracts and Laws
- Residential Construction
- Adjuster Practices
- Property Scoping and Inspecting
Applicants for an independent or company adjuster license in another state that required an examination at the time of licensure exempts an applicant from the examination requirement in Florida. Check the list of reciprocol states for non-resident adjusters to see if you are eligible for the PPIA licensing and designation course, so that you may be exempt from taking the Florida adjuster exam.
Buy the Florida Licensing and Designation Program now at the lowest price anywhere! $288.88